15 Recent Posts
Mark Wallace’s take about light metering and having things calibrated the way he wants.
Yes it’s a kinda a promo video for Sekonic but the same time Mark explains briefly and concise different, nice light settings that really produce appealing results. You can replicate these settings even without any light meter 🙂
Take the Sekonic product placement as a “necessary evil” (or supportive element). But even here you will discover a few tricks how Mark meters.
Mark’s video are always immersed with great value and never just a product placement.
- 4-Light setup: Softbox, snoot, rim, grids
- 1-Light Setup with reflector
- Photographer: Mark Wallace
- Mark’s Portfolio Website: http://www.markwallacephotography.com
- Mark’s Video On-Demand Store (Vimeo): https://vimeo.com/snapfactory/vod_pages