Kristina aka Melisa Mendini is a Czech glam goddess, web phenomena and – for about 3 years now – a solopreneur. It feels like she’s been in business for decades but Melisa still looks as crisp and hot as ever.
Melisa worked for American Penthouse, Czech Maxim, Tuning Magazine, Mexican Extremo, German Coupe, Orion (lingerie catalogue) and Hustler – to name just a few.
Her long term shooting experience is what makes her a top pro and provides us with countless anecdotes and a real insider perspective! And we had a good laugh along the way – over and over again.
Questionnaire: Interview Content
- 01:23 – Have you always wanted to be a model?
- 02:33 – Were you discovered by somebody or are you a self-starter?
- 03:40 – What drove you to get started in nude modeling?
- 06:10 – Were you nervous before your first shoot and how did you overcome it?
- 07:45 – Are you mainly being booked for local projects or are you traveling a lot?
- 08:15 – “Essential Studio Lighting For Nude Photography” – Project Collab
- 09:30 – How would you describe your professional goals?
- 10:40 – What’s the achievement you are most proud of?
- 11:10 – What piece of advice would you give to aspiring photographers on how to work with models?
- 13:15 – A newcomer photographer wants to shoot with you to build his portfolio: What qualification does he or she need to persuade you to accept the job?
- 14:25 – What basic info do you need so you feel that a shoot will go fine?
- 15:15 – Somebody’s asking you to shot at his or hers private place. What are the conditions that have to be given to make you feel comfortable to go for this shoot?
- 18:40 – On a pro level: What do you look for in a photographer before shooting with him/her?
- 19:30 – What distinguishes in your eyes a good photographer from a bad one?
- 22:00 – What keeps you going to bring the best out of you during a shoot?
- 24:40 – What do you do if a photographer is silent on set/during the shoot?
- 27:00 – What words do you prefer for your ‘girly bits’?
- 27:55 – Are you applying makeup and styling yourself? Or is there a MUHA on set most of the time?
- 30:35 – Please tell us about the best experiences you’ve had in modeling so far.
- 31:15 – Please tell us about the worst experiences you’ve had in modeling so far.
- 33:30 – What do you like to do when you’re not modeling? What kind of hobbies do you have?
- 34:15 – Any concrete plans what you will do after your modeling career?
- 35:30 – Last but not least: Is there anything else you would like to share with us?