Coxy Dominika is an internationally working Glam & Nude Model and Czech Playmate with appearances in countless shoots and commercials.
It’s not only that I’m very drawn to her charisma and professionalism, no, there’s that sparkling authenticity at all times, something open and lighthearted.
Of course it helps and is incredibly rewarding to work with a Playmate (which means nothing other than her having a lot of experience under her belt, providing you with incredible easy to convert poses all the time. However, it’s not only that – it’s her radiating attitude that makes shooting a breeze.
In this video interview, Dominika will reveal how she ticks while sharing her tips, insights, personal stories and what she expects from us photographers in order to develop good collaborations.
Career experience, real world talk and an authentic Coxy Dominika – far apart from self-presentation, industry glam and glitzy facades.
A few selected questions we will talk about amongst many others:
- What drove you to get started in modeling? Money? Prestige? Travel? Pure adrenaline kicks?
- Were you nervous before your first shoot and if yes, how did you overcome it?
- What piece of advice would you give aspiring photographers on how to work with models?
- Let’s assume a newcomer photographer wants to shoot with you in order to build his portfolio: What qualification does he or she need to persuade you to accept the job?
- On a pro level: What do you look for in a photographer before shooting with him/her?
- If a photographer is not communicating at all during the shoot: How do you keep yourself motivated? What are you thinking?
- What should a photographer do to be prepared in the right way for a smooth shooting with you? In other words: What organizational info do you need to feel that the shoot will go fine?