We Will Make Your Women Photography More Creative, Inspirational & Successful.
- SexyWomenPhotography – read SWP – is a Knowledge Boutique & Online Community.
- SWP is run by Dan Hostettler, a Swiss Pro Photographer, in business since 20+
- We are backing: Ambitious Starters, Experienced Shooters & Successful Pros.
- We help you to: Create. Grow. Connect. Share. Make a Living.
- You discover: Beauty, Fashion Allure, Boudoir, Lingerie, Portraits, Art Nudes, Glamour Nudes & Commercial Nudes.
- You choose from and combine: Mastery, Insights & Inspiration.
- You get access to: Articles, Tutorials, Interviews, Showcases, Imagery, Videos & Webinars in form of original actionable advice and curated inspiration.
- You receive: „SWP Weekly by Dan Hostettler“, our weekly email newsletter every Saturday. It is filled with the latest additions and discussions linked to the platform.
(Note: Easy 1-Click-Unsubscribe. We hate spam just as much as you and we respect your email privacy. Certified service through Aweber.)
- You save: 25% discount on our original, regular priced digital training.
- It’s free.
A Word About Nudity: Conflict Between Aestheticism And Morality?
“Moral grounds are always the last refuge for people who have no sense of beauty.” - Oscar Wilde We are covering a broad style of women photography. Not just the ones that are tolerated on the mainstream platforms and embraced by the advertising industry. SWP is a place where nudity is involved and depicted in a prominent manner. An atmosphere created by deliberate choice with nothing to be ashamed of. We take the liberty and fundamentally defend the position that nude photography (whether it be in form of art, commercialization or provocation) belongs to the genre of photography as an accepted and firmly established form in the western world. We are not pushing boundaries towards explicit and pornographic material. However, we also do not buckle under the ever-present cry for “political correctness” and the anti-nudity hysteria in social media - which actually both pose an arrant limitation of freedom of expression. Of course we publically and socially share content that’s compliant with the various guidelines out there but here – on SWP – we offer a safe haven for all sorts of beauty in women photography.