Shooting Blueprint. Concept, Planning, Shoot, Legal.
feat. Czech Playmate Coxy Dominika – by Dan Hostettler
Go Behind the Scenes with “The Anatomy of a Production Day”
Gain valuable insights and a full documentation of a real and typical production day of mine.
Even though a lot of tutorials out there are showing lighting setups or how certain looks, styles and moods are produced they are missing out on very important details! And I made it my mission to change this.
You get to see a full production day from A to Z! I reveal the production process from concept to planning to execution! Based on team effort, yet founded on my art direction, photography and production management.
It does not matter whether you are working in a larger or smaller scale – the process and the involved topics are always the same! Observe, feel and learn from this extremely detailed glam & artNUDE production by following my single steps.
Get Double Value: 2 Photographers – glamNUDE AND artNUDE!
I invited the Russian fine art nude photographer Olga Zavershinskaya to join me for the purpose of collaboration on this project. Her shooting style is pretty different compared to mine.
Olga is an internationally published and award-winning fine art nude photographer while I am a well-selling and published commercial sexy women shooter.
As you will discover, the differences are obvious in the outcome. We most definitely see things from very diverse points of view 😉
Essentials, Insights & Dan’s Methods
- Pre-Production Process aspects fully revealed: Concept, Budget, Model Selection, Location Scouting, Look Meeting (Styles & Art Direction)
- Photo Production Day: 5 Looks & Sets fully explained and revealed
- Set “Seducing Lines” – Soft Glam
- Set “Damn Sexy” – Alluring Expressions
- Set “Romance Glam” – Revealing Colors
- Set “Classic Attitude” – Intense Appearance
- Set “Captive Accents” – Avantgarde Nudes
- Concepts, Observation, Lighting Designs (3D Simulation & 2D Set Plans) & Results
- 1-, 2-, 3-Light Setups (+ Modifiers)
- Additional Topics:
- Lighting Gear & Other Equipment
- Light Modifiers & Accessories
- Camera Gear & Lenses
- Camera Settings
- (No) Light Metering
- White Balancing & Color Calibration
- “Dragging the Shutter”: Candlelight Glamour
- Working with Models: Communication, Building a Rapport, Directing, Poses & “Acting”
- Implied Nude Shots
- Make Up/Hair Planning & Progress
- Concluding a Shoot: Contract & ID Shot
- And more…
What You will Get
- glamNUDES with Art Nude Influence
- Dan Hostettler, Commercial Sexy Women Photographer
- Olga Zavershinskaya, Art Nude Photographer
- On-Location Indoor Shoot in Prague, Czech Republic
- 240 Pages
- Containing all Tech Specs & In-Depth Lighting Designs for Easy Info Access
- Complete Planning Process
- Imagery (Results) & Contact Sheets
- “Behind the Scenes” Material
- Checklists, Production Time-Table, About Mood Boards and additional topics covered
About the Author: Dan Hostettler
He is Swiss born and currently living and working in Prague (Czech Republic). Dan founded his flagship business, StudioPrague, which includes a dedicated production company that has received international recognition and offers private, high-end workshops. Dan has had the pleasure of photographing some of the world’s most beautiful female nude models and he always strives to capture that “bold sexy moment”, both in the studio and on location.
In this guide, Dan shares his extensive knowledge and insights in an easy-to-follow, visual and intuitive way. It will help you build a comprehensive foundation and understanding of a production process. It will also inspire you to train and create new lighting-, look- and concept ideas.
This Endorsement Makes me WOW! Thank you:)
– Joe, Jlrimages – USA
The guide will be delivered to your email address in digital form.
If you don’t like this guide for any reason, I offer an unconditional 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.