GET INSIGHTS & KNOWLEDGE!
Learn from Professionals: Join this EXCLUSIVE Sexy Women Photography Online Course
Sexy Women Photography 101 is a comprehensive and FREE 23-part email course for learning Glamour, Boudoir Artistic and Commercial Nude Photography.
Created by Dan Hostettler, Commercial Sexy Women Photographer and owner of StudioPrague, the place for your private photography workshops.
- This email course delivers the background, knowledge, techniques and strategies you need to know when starting out nude photography.
- Unlock 23 professionally mastered nude photography articles with tons of quality photos. Learn at your pace from the comfort of your home.
- Learning from photographers with proven track records and years of experience will accelerate your skill level much faster.
Here is what you get 100% FREE
Module 1: Styles & Genres
- Nude Photography: The Fine Line Between Art and Pornography
- Glamour Photography: A Genre You Can Earn Money With!
- The Evolution Of The Playboy Photo Style
- Boudoir Photography – The Secrets of Sensual Photos For Female Clients
- Various Nude Teen-Like Styles: Differences, Business Aspects, And Bluffs
- Fine Art Nudes. Classic Nudes. B&W Portraiture Nudes. The Artsy Side Of Nude Photography
- Exploring the Future of Nude Photography
Module 3: Mastering the Light
- Lighting Basics – Terms, Functions, Settings & Gear
- Basic Light Modifiers You Should Know About
- 7 Useful Facts to Know about Photography Lighting
- Light Your Subject: Various Indoor Techniques
- Gain Insight about Nude Outdoor Photography Lighting
- Mixed Lighting Challenge: Matching of Color Temperatures
Module 2: Getting You Started
- How To Shoot Nude Photos – 12 Essential Tips For Nude Photography Enthusiast
- How to Set Up a Photo Shoot – A Recipe for Nude Photoshoot Success
- On Location Photo Shoots – Prepare Your In-/Outdoor Adventure
- Outdoor On Location Nude Shoot – 6 Steps You Need For Being Prepared
- The Importance Of Photo Backgrounds
Module 4: Working with Models
- 3 Key Issues that Help You Working With Models
- Learn How You Can Plan Model Poses
- Decide What to Wear. Styling Is Important!
- Basics Of Makeup And Hair For Sexy Women Photography
- BONUS: Attractive Photo Composition Explained