GET INSIGHTS & KNOWLEDGE!
Learn from Professionals: Join this EXCLUSIVE Sexy Women Photography Online Course
Sexy Women Photography 101 is a comprehensive and FREE 23-part email course for learning Glamour, Boudoir Artistic & Commercial Nude Photography.
Created by Dan Hostettler, Commercial Sexy Women Photographer and owner of StudioPrague, the place for your private photography workshops.
- This email course delivers the background, knowledge, techniques and strategies you need to know when starting out nude photography.
- Unlock 23 professionally mastered nude photography articles with tons of quality photos. Learn at your pace from the comfort of your home.
- Learning from photographers with proven track records and years of experience will accelerate your skill level much faster.
Here is what you get 100% FREE
Module 1: Styles & Genres
- Nude Photography: The Fine Line Between Art and Pornography
- Glamour Photography: A Genre You Can Earn Money With!
- The Evolution Of The Playboy Photo Style
- Boudoir Photography – The Secrets of Sensual Photos For Female Clients
- Various Nude Teen-Like Styles: Differences, Business Aspects, And Bluffs
- Fine Art Nudes. Classic Nudes. B&W Portraiture Nudes. The Artsy Side Of Nude Photography
- Exploring the Future of Nude Photography
Module 3: Mastering the Light
- Lighting Basics – Terms, Functions, Settings & Gear
- Basic Light Modifiers You Should Know About
- 7 Useful Facts to Know about Photography Lighting
- Light Your Subject: Various Indoor Techniques
- Gain Insight about Nude Outdoor Photography Lighting
- Mixed Lighting Challenge: Matching of Color Temperatures
Module 2: Getting You Started
- How To Shoot Nude Photos – 12 Essential Tips For Nude Photography Enthusiast
- How to Set Up a Photo Shoot – A Recipe for Nude Photoshoot Success
- On Location Photo Shoots – Prepare Your In-/Outdoor Adventure
- Outdoor On Location Nude Shoot – 6 Steps You Need For Being Prepared
- The Importance Of Photo Backgrounds
Module 4: Working with Models
- 3 Key Issues that Help You Working With Models
- Learn How You Can Plan Model Poses
- Decide What to Wear. Styling Is Important!
- Basics Of Makeup And Hair For Sexy Women Photography
- BONUS: Attractive Photo Composition Explained