- Photg Name: Thomas Schröer
- Based in: Herdecke, Germany
- Status: Semipro
- Camera & lenses: Olympus OM-D, Oympus 12mm, Lumix 1,7/ 20mm, Olympus 1,8/45mm, Olympus 3m5-5,6/12-50mm
- Lighting: Profoto, Dedolight
- Website: www.thomasschroeer.de
Thomas is a German photographer, born in 1965 and located in Herdecke (Nordrhein Westfalen). He started photographing when he was in the age of (about) 12 and is interested and works in the fields of nude, portrait, fashion and – last but not least – travel and landscapes. Inspired by such photographers as Andreas H. Bitesnich, Herb Ritts and Ralph Man especially his works in nude photography intend to create a personal, secret and sensible look on his picture.
Complementing his photographic jobs, Thomas conducts workshops in nude- and landscape-photography.